Dec 16, 2011 | View All Issues
Inside this issue:
- What’s wrong with my walnut trees? It could be walnut branch wilt, (Hendersonula toruloidea).
- Chemical thinning of Fuji and Pink Lady apples in the San Joaquin Valley.
- Joe Grant UCCE-Farm Advisor, San Joaquin County and R. Scott Johnson, UC Pomology Specialist, Kearney Ag. Center.
- UC Small Farm Center agri-tourism directory: Get your farm listing on the Web!
- First Announcement: International Peach Symposium, July 8-11, 2001.
- Did you remember to treat for peach leaf curl disease (Taphrina deformans)?
- -Get to know your new Farm Advisor
Download (204KB PDF)